Personal Data Protection Policy
- BOSS International Co., LTD. ("BOSS"), in accordance with its Basic Commitment and Standards of Conduct, engages in business activities that contribute to society, while endeavoring to earn the trust of all customers and meet the expectations of stakeholders.
- BOSS protects personal data obtained from its stakeholders in the course
of business activities appropriately in accordance with the following Basic
Policy, recognizing that personal data is an important asset of each stakeholder
and also an important asset for Toshiba, leading to creation of new value.
- BOSS strictly observes the Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations. BOSS has established the BOSS Personal Data Protection Program (the "Program"), which BOSS carefully implements and maintains, while striving to continuously improve the personal data protection management system.
- BOSS has established a management framework for personal data protection
and ensures that all officers and employees recognize the importance of
the Program and comply with it.
- BOSS utilizes personal data within the scope of the intended use that is clearly communicated to customers. BOSS does not disclose or provide personal data provided by customers to third parties except with the consent of the customer from whom the personal data was obtained or when there is a legitimate reason.
- While maintaining the accuracy and up-to-dateness of personal data, BOSS strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal data or the leakage, loss, or damage of personal data and continually enhances and remediates information security management.
- BOSS responds to inquiries from customers concerning personal data or requests from customers for disclosure of personal data sincerely and without delay.